Monday 7 October 2013

life lately according to instagram

It's Monday. Surprise. And it's sort of a manic one. It was great to wake up at my parental's place and watch the sunrise over the glorious hills and mountains. We had friends over for brunch and the whole morning was wonderful. If only it was actually the beginning of a weekend rather than the beginning of a manic week. I shall have to head back into the city later today and face reality. It has been quite a while since I have shared some instagrams. So, here is life lately according to instagram - including some snaps from my busy wedding weekend: two weddings in two days and what great fun it was.

the sister and I / study time

the gals and the guys at wedding no. 1

the handsome date and I at both weddings

last river trip of the season / wedding dance time

No comments: