Tuesday 12 March 2013

one of those people

I know one of those people. You know the ones I mean. The ones that just seems to know the right thing to say at the right time to make the day a whole load better or make you laugh so hard your stomach begins to knot in pain....yep she is pretty awesome.
I met her in my freshman year of University, on the very first day I arrived in the Netherlands actually. It turned out we were to be neighbors as well as good friends and partners in crime. Her family welcomed me in and I will be eternally grateful for their love, kindness, awesome senses of humor, love for dancing, music, good food and all things Chanel. Thank you for your love of tea that rivals my own, your love of late night wine drinking, Mcdonalds therapy and music making.
Oh do I love you.
Happy birthday person. You are the best.










1 comment:

Shelley Paige said...

Hi! I love coffee....and I nominated you for the Liebster Award! check it out!

http://shelley-paige.blogspot.com/2013/03/liebster-award-yay.html