Wednesday 7 November 2012

some cute for the day

Whilst in the Netherlands I had a wonderful friend and neighbour who would take me home with her during the holidays. Her family are wonderful (you can read more about them here and here). Her family would open their home to me and I consider them some of the kindess, most hospitably people I have ever met. My friend's nephew, Bastiaan, called me Sunny...he couldn't quite get his mouth around Sally but I didn't mind in the least! Bastiaan would chatter away in Dutch and want to show me his favorite form of entertainment - the washing machine - whenever he had the opportunity. It didn't seem to matter to him that I was only able to talk back a little in Dutch. Since moving away I have become Sunny "who lives in the computer". I miss this little guy! The other day my friend messaged me this, and it really made me smile. So cute.


No comments: