Wednesday 19 September 2012

Get me out of here

If you have hung around Me+Life+Coffee long enough you will know that I love adventure. I love love love adventures. I also love being out in nature so my favorite adventures are ones that explore and embrace the great outdoors.
I know you are probably thinking this is way too early in the semester to think this (what is it? week 4?) but, I already have ants in my pants. I am already squirming in my seat in class, longing to be outside. It doesn't help that the weather is changing either - I just want to make the most of the last little bit of warm, good weather before the cold really sets in! I am trying to hike and run most days and I am already loving rock climbing after just one lesson. This Wednesday I am being drawn to finds on pinterest that are feeding my desperation to be outside.
Happy Wednesday y'all! Find all images on my account HERE. Follow along!







5 comments:

Unknown said...

DREAMY DREAMY DREAMY!!! x

Niken said...

i love being outdoor too!
awesome pictures!

Unknown said...

i'm itching for an adventure as well....beautiful weather always gives me the bug!

happy wednesday!

xoxo, sarah grace

Unknown said...

I know exactly how you feel. I've hard such a hard time sitting at my desk lately. more adventure, please!!

Blue Dog Belle said...

I agree. The weather is so gorgeous right now. I am hating being indoors all day!