Wednesday 12 September 2012

Coffee Coffee Coffee ...

As one might assume from the title of my blog; I love and adore and consume a lot of coffee. I haven't all my life - it only started a few years back - but since then..well..I dread to think how much of it I have drunk and how much money I have spent on it! In all fairness I did live on the Continent where AMAzing Italian Cappuccinos were regularly found in little gems of coffee shops. I have a friend who refers to it as, "Christian Crack". There is something quite addictive and wonderful about it. And the fact that it helps me to stay awake in class is an added bonus. If we were to spend time together, it is most likely I would suggest getting to know each other over coffee. How about it?!

Find Images on my Pinterest account : sargeantsally HERE




11 comments:

Jenn @ Bliss to Bean said...

LOVE all these shots! You look so cozy wrapped up with your coffee! I cannot wait til I can consume more than needed amounts of coffee again!! Love your blog; just found your from the link up!!

Blue Dog Belle said...

That's a lot of coffee :)

girl I knew I loved you for a reason

Niken said...

i LOVE coffee too!!!
i start drinking it since i was in junior high. my day won't be complete without coffee

Victoria said...

great topic :)

i love coffee but i have never had straight espresso...

Unknown said...

i feel more energized just reading this post!

happy wednesday! :)

xoxo, sarah grace

Desirae said...

I LOVE coffee, too. Hahah. I wish my body allowed me to drink it more often. I love your little blog, and you are adorable! You have yourself a new follower, friend.

Bev said...

YES... someone with a passion for coffee like MY passion! Love it!!

Now.. off to pour another afternoon cup!

Found you through the OHP link up! xo, Bev

Erin O'Riordan said...

Illy espresso is liquid crack. I do not even care that it comes in cans or that it is a Coca-Cola product - I will dispute anyone who says it is not fine coffee.

Emily said...

I would be a much worse person without lovely coffee.:)

Jen said...

oh my goodness i love this post!! coffee is seriously one of the best things in life! new follower of your blog :)

Kaitlin said...

Coffee is probably my favorite thing in the world - well, besides Jesus. I've often heard that Starbucks is the Christian bar, but never that coffee is Christian crack! That's great :) Also, you look so adorable in that first picture, all bundled up in Starbucks! Love it!