Thursday 12 July 2012

if you really knew me

*Inspired by Jenni and Ashley .... aka blantanly copied from these lovely ladies!


 Photo by Caleb Stumberg 
+ You would know that I have an unhealthy obsession with Rum and Raisin Ice Cream.
+ You would know that I never brush my hair.
+ You would know that one summer I assisted a doctor in Ecuador and have probably seen more va-ja-ja's than....well....a lot of people....combined....and doubled.
+ You would know that I don't like horror movies at all.
+ You would know that I never use to floss until a friend so terrified me about the repercussions of not flossing that I will now get out of bed to do so rather than fall asleep un-flossed.
+ You would know that I don't like dogs the size of rats - just get a freakin real dog.
+ You would know that if a guy doesn't hold the door open for me, he's yesterday's news.
+ You would know that I really don't like snakes.
+ You would know that I have a tendency to get very overwhelmed with the fear that I am making a mistake or making the wrong decision.
+ You would know that I love being outside and I am a happy camper.
+ You would know that I love TOMS shoes.
+ You would know that I need, I repeat NEED, good coffee in the morning.
+ You would know that I go running for fun.
+ You would know that I plan on being The First Lady of the US one day.
+ You would know that I have lived in three different countries.
+ You would know that I always cry during the movie Little Women - pretty much beginning to end.
+ You would know that I can not sleep when I am stressed or worried about something.
+ You would know that I have a tree named after me in Kenya.
+ You would know that I firmly belief that cereal can count for dinner and candy can substitute an entire meal.

No comments: