Friday 13 July 2012

Friday's Letters






Dear Bro - Thanks for visiting. It was so good to see you and I hate the thought that it is going to be a while before we see each other again.
Dear Grandparents - You really are all so wise and wonderful to hang out with. Thank you for all our awesome woodland walks and coffee dates.
Dear Mosquitos/Bugs/Whoever you are - I know my legs are yummy but please stop snacking on them.
Dear last-week-and-a-half-in-England - This is going to be hectic! 
Dear Friends - Thank you for all making time for me before I leave! It warms my heart that you want some QT with me before I jet off.
Dear Suitcases - ok, please hold everything I need.
Dear Coffee - You save my life and bring me so much joy. Ta.
Dear Sunshine - The lack of you is really getting me down! Come on.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Lyndsy said...

A week and a half left, oh my!!! Good luck with packing and tying up any loose ends you may still have. :)

Dona said...

Coffee has always been my favourite drink. It seems to boost my energy. But truly speaking, I never knew that coffee has such an amazing history. Thanks lot, for sharing it.

serenigy coffee,slimming coffee

Unpublished Life said...

Hear hear with the sunshine ... I mean COME ON!!

Enjoy the rest of your time in England ... hope you are going to be going somewhere sunny from here.

I also have a brother (2 actually) who I see very rarely. It sucks not to be able to spend more time with them. But, I usually comfort myself by saying that if we saw each other often, we would probably fight a lot!

http://unpublishedworksofme.blogspot.co.uk/

Unknown said...

you're so pretty doll!

visit nichollvincent.blogspot.com :)

xoxo