Sunday 17 June 2012

Last Week in Holland

It is no exaggeration to say that since I have left The Netherlands I have missed it greatly. I miss my University friends the most - I really was blessed to make great great friends whilst studying and now, texting and facebook'ing and whatsapp'ing is just not cutting it! So, yeah, I miss them.
I spent my last week in Holland with a dear friend and her wonderful family in Eindhoven. I love this family (I wrote about them in this post). The weather was so perfect for our last time together. As soon as my final exam was over that was it, 30+ degree heat and glorious sunshine! We spent our time taking walks, running in SHORTS (yep, shorts! Right now in rainy, cold, windy England I can hardly imagine I shall ever see that day again), eating ice cream, lounging in the garden, eating great food, and making music. You can't get much better than that. 


1 comment:

Theresa.Like,totally said...

RA will miss you too ;)

Hope you have a nice summer!
xxxLisa