Tuesday 5 June 2012

Coldplay

I am back from the city! It was the most perfect weekend to be in the city (well, it would have been nicer with less rain!) The city was buzzing with Jubilee celebrations: streets were filled with music, flags were blowing in the wind, and bunting was strung from lamp post to lamp post. I love being British. I am so proud of my heritage and, Queenie, I love you.
Harry I also love you. No, seriously. I love you. Call me.
And.....as well as celebrating the Queen's Diamond Jubilee, filling up on Starbucks, and visiting galleries, I also went to see Coldplay. Oh my was it awesome! I can safely say that they put on the best show I have ever experienced. The time flew by, and, before I knew it they were bowing and saying goodnight to the packed out Emirate stadium. They even played Yellow! They played a great set of new material and old classics. The show went by way too fast for my liking - I already wish I could go again. They really are a great group of musicians and entertainers. If you ever get a chance to see them live - DO IT!











5 comments:

Allie Morris said...

You are a lucky girl!!
I LOVE coldplay!

phyllis nobles said...

so adorable you! love the nails & the friends & the photos. JEALOUS & INSPIRED xx india

Niken said...

jealous!
i love Coldplay!

Niken said...

jealous!
i love Coldplay!

Amy @ My Life and Other Nonsense said...

I have to admit I'm REALLY jealous you got to see Coldplay live. What an amazing band! I'm obsessed with their song 'Paradise' right now. You took great photos, too. Love it. I can't imagine how amazing it must have been!