Sunday 13 May 2012

This Week According to Instagram

Hey everyone, I hope that your weekend has been good and hasn't passed you by WAY to quickly like it has me. I am about to enter into my final week here at University in the Netherlands....this is making me incredibly sad at the moment. I am excited for the next chapter, but this season here in Middelburg has been so rich - I shall treasure it forever. Here are my snaps from the week.
(On a side-note, Instagram app is playing up again....so these snaps are actually not in Instagram....I lied)
Happy end-of-the-weekend-but-beginning-of-a-new-week-of-adventures!

Spring has arrived / THE cutest Dutch house

Crostini's - best sandwiches in town / Old TOMS

Obama made the front page / TOMS get-together

Riding on bicycles - love this / Addiction

His n Hers bicycles / Packing these bad boy records! Not leaving them behind!

3 comments:

Samuel Caleb Stumberg said...

Love it:)

Samuel Caleb Stumberg said...

love it:)

Amy @ My Life and Other Nonsense said...

I think I may have said this before, but you are most definitely a girl after my own heart. Love all your pics!