Monday 7 May 2012

Take Me Away Tuesday (I know it is Monday, but I wish it were Tuesday)

VIA
I am entering my final two weeks of my second semester (!!!) It is that crazy hectic time of the year when it just seems like my plate is getting more and more and more heaped on it. Not only am I finishing up my classes with exams and such, but I am also packing up and moving to the USA for the rest of my University education. This adds a lot more to my plate! Packing.....bank accounts....rent agreements....phone contracts...sell furniture....sell books...pay student loan....you get the picture. At the moment, I am feeling a lot of overwhelming emotions - I am excited about my next season in the USA, but I am also incredibly sad to be leaving my friends here in the Netherlands. Change - you bite me in the butt sometimes! Some times I like you and sometimes, not so much. I want to embrace you, but you do make it hard. I wished it were Tuesday already so I could share with you my Take Me Away Tueday wish (linking up with this lovely lady!) And then I thought...I'll just share early. This is where I wish I were right now.
I wish I could get outside, switch off my phone, not answer any emails, not worry about my exams, not set an alarm to get up at 6am. I wish I could be hanging in a tent in the mountains...just...being.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

where in the US will you be going?

Anonymous said...

where in the US will you be going?

Unknown said...

@ Elle - I shall be moving to Boise, ID. I lived there for a while after I finished High School in England. I LOVE this city so much!! I am super excited for my new adventure :)

Sadie Dear said...

That sounds like the perfect getaway- and that you really need it! I'd schedule some time to get away ASAP if I were you. Meanwhile, good luck wrapping up your loose ends!

Amy @ My Life and Other Nonsense said...

Oh I will be close (as in a couple states away) to Boise after we move this summer! Good for you and I hope your exams go great!