Thursday 31 May 2012

London, London England

Happy Thursday y'all! My weekend is starting early this week. Well, actually, since University is over my whole life is pretty much one big weekend. Although, I am having serious study withdrawal craziness! I'll save that for another post. As for today, I am off to London to spend a long weekend exploring the city with a great friend and meeting up with the bro for a Coldplay gig tomorrow night. Yeah. Jealous?! And it just so happens that it is also the Queen's Jubilee so it is serious British-Partying time. God save the Queen. I promise to take plenty of photos to share with you next week. I am afraid that I shall be MIA for a few days....whilst I am away be sure to check the sweet bloggers on my sidebar - they are all well worth a visit! Have a great weekend!

VIA  

2 comments:

Josh Hopping said...

Congrats on finishing your first year at University. I hope you have a ton of fun on your summer break. =)

phyllis nobles said...

i am SO JEALOUS that you're seeing Coldplay - enjoy xx