Tuesday 20 March 2012

Blog History

Hey everyone. It is Tuesday.....ready for my suprise?! I am SO excited about this! This is blog history. Right here. Right Now. I am guest posting for the very first time EVER over at Lost and Found for the lovely Bailey whilst she is busing moving from the USA to Germany. Bailey was one of my first friends I met through blogging and it has been great to get to know her, follow her blog, and keep in contact whilst she was preparing to move to my side of the world (yay!)
So, yeah, I am guest posting over there today. What are you waiting for? Go check it out HERE!!

VIA

2 comments:

Emily said...

just found your blog from lost and found and I'm obsessed with all of your pictures (especially the tulip one!) from what i've seen so far i love it!

jessica said...

yayyyy! So so happy we're blog friends!