Sunday 19 February 2012

A Week of Instagram

The fourth week of the semester flew by with coffee dates, studying textbooks instead of reading Instyle, an Art History field trip, drinking wine with friends, and sleeping until noon at the weekends. Check out the beautiful scooter I spotted...wish I could trade my little old bicycle in for that!


Best Coffee in town
My current favorites and trying to reach the yogurt at the store

Around University

We bought it for it's name (obviously) but is was pretty good!

A beautiful church and a beautiful ride!










3 comments:

Unpublished Life said...

Hi Sally,

Just popping by from Jenni's blog hop and am a new follower. I'm a South African currently living in London and love it ...

Great pics! Can't wait to read more!

http://unpublishedworksofme.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

These are the most gorgeous pictures!


Anna
Owlsandlace.blogspot.com

Bree said...

That looks like the most perfect latte/cappuccino/whatever it may be! I had my fix this morning, but it didn't look that nice!