Wednesday 15 February 2012

Isle of Wight

Over the Christmas break from University I spent time in England with friends and family. It was the first time I had gone back to England and my parents and sister were no longer living there - it was odd. But I was spoilt and taken very good care of over Christmas by friends. I spent my last week with my brother on the Isle of Wight which is a beautiful little island just off the south coast of England. The town of Cowes is really pretty and quaint - the port is full of sail boats and the cobbled streets are home to some cute shops. Here are a few snaps - sorry it is so late coming! Can you believe it is February already?!!





1 comment:

phyllis nobles said...

wow Sally - I LOVE your new blog design. I've always been curious about the Isle of Wight - beautiful photographs xx