Saturday 18 February 2012

All Change

If you are a regular visitor here you may have noticed the changes in graphics - hope you like them! Spring is was in the air and I was so glad! But...it seems that we have taken a few steps back into winter again - back to strong winds, bitter coldness, and rain.
Sometimes it is good to take a moment and look back at how much has changed. This past year has been pretty insane for me. I have learnt a lot, been challenged a lot, moved to a whole other country, started University after three gaps years, missed Christmas with my family, taken up running and then had to give it up. My parents and sister have moved to another country this year - my Dad has started a new job and they have a new house to make a home.....life is an adventure! Trusting God is always an adventure. Where were you this time last year?

 I have a plan for you
I have a plan for you
It's gonna be wild
It's gonna be great
It's gonna be full of Me
(Come Away with Me - Jesus Culture)

PS - I just got my Pinterest account.....let you know the details soon!!

No comments: