Sunday 22 January 2012

Outfit Post

Ok folks....here we go! First outfit post EVER here on Me + Coffee + Life
My journey into the blog world really started through a fashion, fitness and life blog so I have wanted/dreaded/wanted to start posting my outfits....but in all honesty I don't really feel qualified! 
Like I have mentioned on this blog before, some days I really pulled on whatever is in easy reach before I dash off to class. Posting about what I wear is therefore just gonna have to be honest on my part - you can take an interest or not ...no worries if not.
Here we go.....what I wore the other day...feels kind awkward taking photos...have to work on that.
Happy Sunday y'all!



Shirt - Jack Wills / Scarf - Local Market Find / Grey under layer - Abercrombie and Fitch / Dress worn as skirt - Forge Boutique / Belt - Anthropologie / Tights - H&M / Boots - Tommy Hilfiger



No comments: