Sunday 29 January 2012

Black Monday

As you know, I love The Rachel Zoe Project. And something I have noticed is her assistant's love for black. Many times Taylor, or Mandana will be dressed head to toe in black. I love how effortless and chic they look. However, I tend to not be able to  pull off the all black look very well since I am so pale and dark haired - tends to border on the goth look for me. Some days I feel like wearing black though. Today is one of those days. Yeah....first day of classes.....no student bar to look forward to......and I am sick....and mijn fiets is kapot! So today I feel like wearing black. If only I could look as awesome as Taylor or Mandana.

Mandana

Rachel Zoe and former assistant Taylor
The black I would like to wear: Bag / TOMS / Jacket / Cardigan / Dress / Heels /Watch

No comments: