Tuesday 22 November 2011

Where I Wish I Was Right Now


It is so cold here! Seriously cold and seriously grey!

This morning I have been drinking tea and learning Dutch vocabulary....yeah the highlight of the day thus far has been the tea.
But you know where I wish I was right now? Napa Valley, California. 
I LOVE California. Ever seen the commercials on TV? The one where celebs say nice things about California? Well - it is all true.
California is just as beautiful as they show you and just as wonderful as they describe it to be.
A couple of summers ago a good friend and I embarked on a three and a half week long road trip of the West Coast of the U S of A.
It was a dream.
A perfect little adventure.
We began by visiting a friend in Bellingham, Washington, then we skipped over to Canada and Victoria Island before hitting the coast and heading south all the way to San Diego. Highway 1 is the way to go.
Along the way we stepped in-land to Napa Valley.
Alas I was underage and couldn't make full use of the many wineries, but we still had a blast.
So, yes, Napa Valley I wish I was with you today rather than with my cup of tea in butt freezing Holland learning Dutch vocab. 

Sally Sargeant Photography

Sally Sargeant Photography

Sally Sargeant Photography

Sally Sargeant Photography




No comments: